Monday 22 September 2014

Moments from the last 7 days

Birdcycle by Methane Studios
Source


Well well well...what a crazy week it has been. This will be my fourth week at my new job and it has gone so quickly...my diary is filling up pretty quickly too which now makes me realise i need to be quick about getting annual leave booked!! Anyway, some moments from the last week that have made me happiest:

1- Making headway on my knitted blanket..

2- Singing in a choir for the first time since secondary school....i was humming my song the whole way home on the bus.

3- Unexpected chats on the bus home

4- Discovering my way round South London even more.

5- Having a big night in..steaks, wine and the Hobbit 2!

6- Putting a deposit down for my new bike....excited doesn't even explain how i feel!

7- Being able to walk a big chunk of my commute to work.

Sorry for the work heavy post....I'm sure this won't be happening very much as the year goes on!
How has your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment