Monday 11 August 2014

Moments from the last 7 days

I've decided to introduce a new little segment into this blog since i seem to have failed at keeping a monthly review of my activities.

This little segment aims to give a snippet of the moments that I've loved, laughed at, and enjoyed in the last seven days. I hope you like it.



1- My first ever trip to Brighton with my bestie. I think we picked the perfect day for it as we got continuous sun the whole day. Sitting on the beach, sun warming my skin, just chatting to one of my closest friends is sheer bliss in my books

2- Morning lay ins, listening to the slight breeze blowing in and watching as the sun shines through the crack in the blind.

3- Picking blackberries in the cemetery. Slightly creepy spot to go to but the sound of silence is often necessary in this busy city. Picking and checking the berries is oddly relaxing, blocking out everything else from my mind.


4- Getting an official letter with details of my work induction date.....its draws nearer!!

5- Spending time with my second family, eating the most delicious meal in ages (even if i couldn't quite bring myself to eat the razor clams) and walking home in the pouring rain happily chatting the whole way.

6- Celebratory lunch and cocktails.

7- Listening to the tourists scream as the sky opened and the rain poured down on top of them, as Adam and I safely settled down to desert and a Baileys latte!!

How have your last seven days been? What were the littlest moments that made you happy?

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment