Monday 18 August 2014

Moments from the last 7 days

Wow, look at this, I've managed to keep up to date with blogging. Sadly i have a suspicion it won't be for long as I am currently back in Ireland and although I have managed this post I'm not sure if I'll be able to find time for next weeks....but I will try my best!
West Coast of Ireland a few years back.


Anyway, seven moments:

1- Watching awful movies while it pours rain outside...summer holidays are allowed to be lazy.

2- Catching up with friends and walking aimlessly around London. It's so nice to be able to enjoy the city without feeling like you have to 'do' something.

3- Great British Bake Off.....

4- Visiting new places. This week i went to see an photography exhibition at the Royal Geographical Society. It is well worth a visit.


5- Having breakfast and falling back to sleep until 10:45....oops!

6- Looking up the weather for Ireland and working out what to pack.

7- Airports. I like them. As long as i have all my carry-on sorted out properly.

What moments from your past week have made you smile?

Chloe x

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had or are having a lovely time in Ireland!

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award so if you fancy playing along there's some questions for you on my blog :)
    http://halfway-here.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/11-questions.html

    ReplyDelete